Security Installer Community

Average Rate For Subbies Lets All Get It Right

yeah yeah i have loads of qualifications im unsure of the names of too lol

want a scan tomoz? if i get time.

It is far from difficult to achieve if you do this day in day out, but atleast shows some knowledge.

Then again the fact i was the only one who gained the qualification out of 20 guys shows the state of some engineers.

Aaron, im really not that bothered mate.

congrats if you did it well done. Im sure your very proud of it.

not at all, when have I mentioned it before? i was surprised, at the time, it was so easy tbh.

perhaps your lot should look into traffic control installation qualifications? :lol:

thank you it is double standards we are treated like second class tradesmen but are more elctrical and elctronicaly minded than sparks and since iam being honest i am spark but did my apprenticeship with security company way back when the game was just starting out and always worked in the industry of security all my days so ican see how it has grown and how much more is involved these days and that is alot more than the sparky game yet we still do not get the credit deserved if they had regs we would beable to keep the standard high and keep chancers out because they cant get any spark work i want the security industry to have same standards as plumbers joiners brickies sparks painter and decorators thats is why they have papers to stop anyone claiming "i can do that ges a job" ( the legend yosser hughes)

This is like trying to do my six year olds homework by putting in the punctuation!!

As far as elecricians go,they know more on electrical theory than I do,but then I'm not a sparkie so I don't try to stick my oar in water that I can't row in (very Confucius).

The installer needs to know what is required on the installation and termination of the cable (proper support network,where and how to use plastic trunking,double pole isolator etc.) and follow the design drawings.

Archived