Security Installer Community

So What Is Your Solution?

fastalarms

Good communication. Customers love to be kept informed.

Fast response. Get there quick and be on time.

Have no problems. Customers don't want to hear about any problems, so overcome them without fuss.

Politeness. Always be firm but courteous.

as above,customer service is the main point,more so with domestics,always smile even when you dont want too,engage in chit chat the older folk love too talk,ive seen me finish a job and spend an hour talking to some old dear about everything when i need to get to my next job(they always offer a cup of tea and want to talk when youve finished :rolleyes: ) and wear those blue plastic overshoes,shows you respect their house and goes along way in how they see you..the small things give you a big name..

ive just bought my little girl her first push bike, but i couldnt afford a recognised safety helmet, so i made her one out of an old tuperware box, some velcro and poly styrene, it looks like a helmet and its all i can afford. Better than nothing after all

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

Oh, and I forgot .... the other bit of good advice is ..... Don't fit Yale :sneaky:

ouch...and ag aims a punch just below the belt.. ;)

ive just bought my little girl her first push bike, but i couldnt afford a recognised safety helmet, so i made her one out of an old tuperware box, some velcro and poly styrene, it looks like a helmet and its all i can afford. Better than nothing after all

poor attempt,i got my company issued hard had,added a bit of 8-core as a strap and stuck a barbie sticker on the front... :huh:and a grade 3 sticker on the back :P

poor attempt,i got my company issued hard had,added a bit of 8-core as a strap and stuck a barbie sticker on the front... :huh:and a grade 3 sticker on the back :P

I didn't give her a helmet, I couldn't afford even a home made one ..... so I just hung a decoy helmet on the back of the bike. That should do for now.

PM me for access to the SSAIB members discussion area.

I didn't give her a helmet, I couldn't afford even a home made one ..... so I just hung a decoy helmet on the back of the bike. That should do for now.

:roflmao:

Helmets and young girls....................

Stop being durty pls......................................

how does your mind work... :ninja: it was him officer.. :unsure:

Archived