Security Installer Community

So What Is Your Solution?

fastalarms

Guest old-hand
I'm sure that was suppsed to be funny but ytou lost me? :lol:

Oh dear, :P

Would have thought being a "subby" was better than a shyster who is doing things behind someone's back

so you can sell grade 2 systems if you get a subby to fit kit with grade 2 written on it then?

that easy huh?

No I can get GRADE 2 equipment and have them fitted properly and then tell my customers that they aren c##p diy systems.

i can then sell on the service contract to someone NACOSS approved who will inspect and pass it and the insurance company will be happy..

Guest old-hand
so you can sell grade 2 systems if you get a subby to fit kit with grade 2 written on it then?

that easy huh?

Shall we mention the paperwork, regulations. Codes of practise. Security vetting.......................shall I go on??????????????????

No I can get GRADE 2 equipment and have them fitted properly and then tell my customers that they aren c##p diy systems.

i can then sell on the service contract to someone NACOSS approved who will inspect and pass it and the insurance company will be happy..

Killer shot there, so a NSI company will inspect your work and pass it. Regardless of their RA policy. Perhaps they wont support that product either? What then?

fastalarms how would you know it is fully compliant?

what if/when nsi firm inspect they find a list of non-compliances

egg on face situations.

how about YOU learn all about grading, BS, the kit you want to fit & then when you et a sales enquiry risk assess the premises and quote for the grade that fits the risk.

If you win the job install it and maintain it, provide 24/7 main contracts and 4hr response.

Simple really.

Guest old-hand
how about YOU learn all about grading, BS, the kit you want to fit & then when you et a sales enquiry risk assess the premises and quote for the grade that fits the risk.

If you win the job install it and maintain it, provide 24/7 main contracts and 4hr response.

Simple really.

You make it sound like anyone can do it C.

On another note can I have all my old posts back and Moderator status. So people do not think i`m a stoopid newcomer?

Just jesting I know the database has changed slightly and I`ll have to earn the posts back. As for being a moderator, no ta. We both know its too risky, remember the last time! pmsl :P

cheers

Archived