Security Installer Community

So What Is Your Solution?

fastalarms

I put you on 'ignore' but for some reason it didn't work and I read that post ..... and I was staggered! :o

You come on here to discuss alarms with honest, respectable alarm installers and then say you want our engineers to moonlight for you. :bruce_h4h:

Others have said they wish you luck. Well, I hope you fail ... and fast. :angry2:

QFA

I (and the googleing public) now see your true calling is the green stuff & the green stuff alone.

You want to buy cheap, sell cheap & find a shortcut to fame & fortune.

Earn your wings then try to fly.

Nothing more to say IMO.

Shame.

C.

Guest old-hand
I put you on 'ignore' but for some reason it didn't work and I read that post ..... and I was staggered! :o

You come on here to discuss alarms with honest, respectable alarm installers and then say you want our engineers to moonlight for you. :bruce_h4h:

Others have said they wish you luck. Well, I hope you fail ... and fast. :angry2:

QFA

YES I want to get engineers to fit the GRADE 2 stuff.. Powermax , Scantronic etc etc NOT the yale stuff!!!!

My goodness. What the heck is wrong with that?

I want grade 2 stuff (not YALE) fitted by qualified and experiences fitters......

Why would I pay a qualified installer to fit the YALE...sheesh!!

Surely if someone approaches me to have a GRADE 2 alarm fitted and I supply the right equipment from a trade supplier and have it fitted using qualified staff that is the absolute best I can possibly do for a customer right now... and yet you criticise?

I am lost with some of you guys...

Yes your the first one to be his subby, wonder how much you will earn? on a

YES I want to get engineers to fit the GRADE 2 stuff.. Powermax , Scantronic etc etc NOT the yale stuff!!!!

My goodness. What the heck is wrong with that?

I want grade 2 stuff (not YALE) fitted by qualified and experiences fitters......

Why would I pay a qualified installer to fit the YALE...sheesh!!

Surely if someone approaches me to have a GRADE 2 alarm fitted and I supply the right equipment from a trade supplier and have it fitted using qualified staff that is the absolute best I can possibly do for a customer right now... and yet you criticise?

I am lost with some of you guys...

If you want an engineer to install it, you use a self employed subby, not one of our lads 'moonlighting' as you put it.

Thats the problem.

If you want an engineer to install it, you use a self employed subby, not one of our lads 'moonlighting' as you put it.

Thats the problem.

Oh no probs , that would be no problem. If I can get the work in then I should be able to pay the going rate.

Just need to alter my website to add the Grade 2 systems.

I assume around 90 is an acceptable rate for an alarm install on a subby basis up to three hours.

Guest old-hand

See I told alterEGO he could be his first "Subby" not MOONLIGHTER.

I stand corrected.

Oh no probs , that would be no problem. If I can get the work in then I should be able to pay the going rate.

Just need to alter my website to add the Grade 2 systems.

I assume around 90 is an acceptable rate for an alarm install on a subby basis up to three hours.

Wired or wireless?

Archived