Security Installer Community

Radio Fire Alarm

wilks121

Lee

It a Risco system thats in with wireless already but cant see a heat detector in their range, it the only thing thats stopping me from using it. Ive havent asked Risco, are you saying they do them a heat in their range?

Wilks

im sure she told me they had or was bringing one out, either give danielle a call or look on there web site.

Lee Sutton

E-Mail: leesutton@centurianfire.co.uk

Phone: 0845 094 9870

CENTURIAN FIRE & SECURITY (part of centurian group limited)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Serviced an EMS 5000 that we installed 4 years ago. Not had one problem with since install

Had to change all the batteries (96 in all) took me 4 hours to carry out the service

Any comments / opinions posted are my opinion only and do not represent those of my employer or Company

Serviced an EMS 5000 that we installed 4 years ago. Not had one problem with since install

Had to change all the batteries (96 in all) took me 4 hours to carry out the service

EMS for me. Best radio kit in my opinion. You could also consider Ziton going back onto a ZP3

EMS for me. Best radio kit in my opinion. You could also consider Ziton going back onto a ZP3

Don't usually jump into threads I already agree with what is being said, but I have to say EMS is the only radio fire kit for me, if there is another bit of kit out there as good or better, I wouldn't mind being introduced to it.

Archived