Security Installer Community

Tsi Auction Area?

TSI ebay i suppose. If we had an area would we use it? We are currently wondering if an auction area for equipment would work. Would you use it? It seems we get a few posts about ebay sales being made when we may as well keep it here.

Would we want it to be security related only, or not? ie if you had some unwanted xmas presents to 'change' would you want to be able to list them here?

Any way, whats your thoughts?

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

TSI ebay i suppose. If we had an area would we use it? We are currently wondering if an auction area for equipment would work. Would you use it? It seems we get a few posts about ebay sales being made when we may as well keep it here.

Would we want it to be security related only, or not? ie if you had some unwanted xmas presents to 'change' would you want to be able to list them here?

Any way, whats your thoughts?

I've got so much gear in my shed, I can't be bothered with ebay anymore. They charge tooooooooooo much and there don't seem to be that many sales of security stuff.

I reckon an auction area would be great.

Good Thinking Batman

"25 years of experience has taught us to care about the smaller jobs and given us the expertise to succeed in the larger ones"

Ref kit pinched from work, be a bit more obvious on here then ebay IMO so less likely but not impossible to do so your right there. Why let a few tea leafs spoil what could otherwise be a good means to shift stuff though?

Trade prices are dependant on buying power so some of us may still be able to help other save a few bob whilst making a few bob. All good IMO.

I don't see it being used for new kit TBH more those "extra" items bought for a job then not required and gathering dust a year later. Better to get

Now now this one again.

So if i sell a galaxy that i have ripped out of a national, is it stolen even though it was an out right sale??

I seem to remember having a 30+ tread post regarding this a few years ago.

LOL

Arron will clean up....

lol

I have to be honest it was Chris's idea not mine. All the best ones are!!

re the 'kit from work' obviously we dont want that and thats why i think it should be public for a few reasons but this is one of them. If it was trade only this IMO could possible be mroe of an issue. From a fee point of view we are thinking of this as a free service to members. I also think we should have it clearly marked as used or new. But no 'breitlings' please lol

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

Archived