Security Installer Community

Alarm For My New House.

SteveOh

Galaxy is a fine panel but i have to say the manuals with the premier are superb and its well documented. Way better than the gal for the manual if your a bit green.

:1eye::lol:

"If you carry your childhood with you, you never become old. Why rush to end life when happiness is in the blissfulness of childhood innocence."

"We all die, the goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will."

Even my apprentice can install galaxy, and he still has problems with his name!!

Anybody can install any panel, but is about how easy it is for customer's to use. The galaxy is c##p for domestics but spot on for commericals.

www.nova-security.co.uk

www.nsiapproved.co.uk

No PMs please unless i know you or you are using this board with your proper name.

number and A

number and ESC

Not too hard to set and unset

ent not esc isnt it :hmm:

"If you carry your childhood with you, you never become old. Why rush to end life when happiness is in the blissfulness of childhood innocence."

"We all die, the goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will."

Anybody can install any panel, but is about how easy it is for customer's to use. The galaxy is c##p for domestics but spot on for commericals.
number and A

number and ESC

The days have gone when you could hand over the keys and collect the cheque.

It really is about user friendly, and IMO certainly EN panels have made it harder for customers & engineers explaining at handover, esp on domestics.

Setting & unsetting is pretty straightforward but explaining to granny how to acknowledge alerts, or why the mains light goes out even though the mains is still on tends to glaze over their eyes.

The "keep it simple" routine is getting harder, and the 3am calls because the panel is bleeping due to power fail and they cant get to sleep are getting more frequent.

Guest anguscanplay
number and A

number and ESC

PMSL - you have to press ESC / ENT to unset and you say it`s easy to use

number and A

number and ESC Ent

I get the idea, LOL

But if the customer wants more then one part set, like a house with shocks on it and just wants the preimeter on how do you do it?

www.nova-security.co.uk

www.nsiapproved.co.uk

No PMs please unless i know you or you are using this board with your proper name.

Archived