Security Installer Community

Alarm For My New House.

SteveOh

what do i know?

i install them, never set them!!

So you don't test the programming and test the alarm works then-You get another engineer to do the final handover?

Glad I'm multiskilled and can do everything-the extra cost to the customer must surely be prohibitive!!.

The best alarm system, installed by someone who knows what they are doing and the best alarm system installed by someone who does not, are two completely different systems!

If you have not done this before (or for a while), choose the system that is easiest to install, with the best technical backup. Stuff features if you can't install/programme/use them effectively!

As a qualified sparky, perhaps you can arrange for someone to design the system, let you do the physical installation, and then they will programme and handover it? Not sure if anyone will do this, unless there is no guarantee/warrantee, but it would probably be a better solution than DIY!

Regards

NitroN

what do i know?

i install them, never set them!!

Scary, It seems like you don't believe in them.

I believe in and use what I install/sell. My home has the best possible security that I could afford.

Alarm (internal & external), burglar bars through-out, even upstairs (could not afford automated shutters), smoke detectors, electric fence, good locks, automation, etc.

Next year, I will hopefully add CCTV and Access control (depends on my budget).

No, I'm not rich, don't own my own company, it cost me plenty, just believe you have to live it, to sell it...

Regards

NitroN

Archived