Security Installer Community

Galaxy 2-20 Install Questions

vrstu

See i agree with you.

Im an alarm engineer by trade and can do anything you want with alarms and electronic and id say i have worked on stuff far more complicated than your average boat...

Im sure the docs that come with the gear you fit make perfect sense to you, but i reakon you give me the manual for a boat whidget and id struggle.

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

Guest anguscanplay
See i agree with you.

Im an alarm engineer by trade and can do anything you want with alarms and electronic and id say i have worked on stuff far more complicated than your average boat...

Im sure the docs that come with the gear you fit make perfect sense to you, but i reakon you give me the manual for a boat whidget and id struggle.

or not - what we have here is a classic case of wondering instead of just doing LOL

Well I'm all wired up and have applied power and I can clear all of the faults.

Would someone be so kind as to give me a quick walk through of which settings I should check/adjust on the 2-20 panel.

I am also assuming that I might need to set up my PIR's - Is this the case and again if so could somone be so kind please.

I may not be able to help anyone with alarm stuff but I know my why around the more modern Skoda's quite well and much of this can be extended to other VAG cars and I also have diagnostic hardware/software so if anyone needs any help in that direction I'd be more than happy to return a favour.

can you tell me why my new skoda fabia estate keeps getting recalled (4 times now in 4 months and 1 pending)

4 Recalls?? Are you sure they are all recalls?

I am aware of the airbag wiring problem which was a recall.

There is also an issue with the throttle pedal on some cars which sadly requires two visits, once to check and ascertain if a replacement is required the other to fit the replacement if required. This was a TSB not a recall.

There is a fix for leaking sunroofs as well. This is also a TSB and not a recall.

What else have you had problems with?

parking sensors twice, air bag and throttle thing (still waiting for second part)

glad i don't have a sun roof

Hmm, not seen anything on the Parking Sensors, is that a fault you reported or did they get in touch?

I don't see why they don't issue each retailer with a couple of throttle pedals, it'd be much easier to do it all in one go.

Anyway this isn't helping me setup my Galaxy Panel - Anyone?

Archived