Security Installer Community

Magners Shortage In Belfast This Weekend

Guest Thunderfingers
QFA

sorry but ain't you supposed to drink the black stuff when in irelandshire?

:unsure:

They have made it too cold so that you can't taste it anymore.leading to increased sales in softies who couldn't stand it before!

They have made it too cold so that you can't taste it anymore.leading to increased sales in softies who couldn't stand it before!

Spent st patricks day in vegas this year & stoopidly ordered a pint of black.

Wow (but not in a good way) - sweet, light and cold, kind of like black lager with sugar ? ! ? ! ? ! ? ! ? ! ? ! ?

straight back on bud light therafter :no:

C.

:)

Guest Thunderfingers
Spent st patricks day in vegas this year & stoopidly ordered a pint of black.

Wow (but not in a good way) - sweet, light and cold, kind of like black lager with sugar ? ! ? ! ? ! ? ! ? ! ? ! ?

straight back on bud light therafter :no:

C.

:)

DiAGIO would tell you that it tatses the same no matter where you get it - my //.B.W.F.//!!!

Thats another reason for me not wanting to go to the US - c##p beer (well,aside from Coors but I have to say that cause me bro installs it).

White Lightning - that not even remotely real cider - closest it comes is when they wave the apple in front of the vat.. Synthetic pap...

The only decent place to get the black stuff is in ireland, I tried a pint in Edinburgh once, never again.

Buckie too expensive and vile ta boot.

Intruder / CCTV / Access Control Technical Support Personal

Subscriber to the "K.I.S.S" principle, that's Keep It Simple Stupid, are you?

White Lightning - that not even remotely real cider

true the connoisseurs choice is frosty jacks, best severed on park bench whilst wearing clothes covered in dried vommit........

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God

Anyone ever tried Chamfast............Moet and Buckfast............a very good taste and the most horrible hangover in the morning. I couldnt move for about 3 hours!

Remember Moscow mule......back in my younger years we used to mix a bottle of mule and a bottle of Bacardi Breezer Orange in a pint glass. 7 pints later and you could not stand or talk......which is a disgrace in todays society!

Nowadays i just drink beer!

!

Archived