Security Installer Community

Using Nacoss Logo When You Are Not!"

which one?

Whistle tell me which one by PM please & I will check it personally and take appropriate action if required.

If anyone else is aware of ANY company listed on Tsi doing the same with SSAIB, Nsi, BAFE or whoever PM me the details and it will be checked in confidence.

Chris.

Whistle tell me which one by PM please & I will check it personally and take appropriate action if required.

If anyone else is aware of ANY company listed on Tsi doing the same with SSAIB, Nsi, BAFE or whoever PM me the details and it will be checked in confidence.

Chris.

qfa, and it wont be tsi action

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

Guest Thunderfingers
A member on here is doing this on his web site.

Stating working to SSAIB standards Etc, not even approved.

Devils advocate here - is claiming to be a member of an SSAIB not different to claiming to do work to SSAIB standards?All your saying is that you are doing the work to the standard required by the relevant organization.

using the fire one then Thunder, if a company claimed 'working towards BAFE' or LPC how long do you think its acceptable to work towards, and does it give the comp an unfair advantage against the proper approved firms?

James

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

Guest Thunderfingers
using the fire one then Thunder, if a company claimed 'working towards BAFE' or LPC how long do you think its acceptable to work towards, and does it give the comp an unfair advantage against the proper approved firms?

James

Hmmm,well generally if it is a requirement by a client (public or otherwise) that all contractors be registered or approved by one of the appropriate bodies then there is no grey area.The remainders won't be that impressed otherwise and are generally cost driven.

Archived