Security Installer Community

Concept 6 Tamper Fault

Cheshire1

Guest anguscanplay
One BIG issue some people appear to be missing is this is a FORUM

so you pays yer money and takes yer chance

cancel your broadband for a month or three and pay for it that way.

I usually say cancel your SKY for a couple of months but thats technology for you - O/P you had the best advice, we told you what the problem is, we told you how to mend it - heck someone even offered to call and do it for way less than the market value yet still its not good enough, so just what are you expecting? there isnt an alarm section on the NHS !

Well I will try and clear up a few points.

I give up, no matter what I say people seem to just want to casue problems. Just remember I have not made any comment about your kids, can everyone say the same for mine, well the answer is no.

As for bringing finances into it, I was not the first one to do this as a member decided to call me a scrooge and mock my kids. I personaly thought it was better not to start my question with 'I HAVE NO MONEY'. I feel it is simple, if I ask for help then people are free to read anf ignore this or give some advice or give plenty. I feel I am free to ask further questions as everyone is free to ignore them.

Yes people have a living to make but that does not mean people cannot aks for free advice, as I said nobody has to give it. I also pointed out that I think most if not all people in here have at some point tried to get something for free or at reduced cost. It is perfectly normal and sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. Hopefully it's by choice to try and save money and not neccesity. As I also mentioned, finance is relative,

Here we go again

I give up..

Next time my car need a part i will say to the garage i can fix that in 5 mins so i am not paying you...

no, you have got it wrong, you say "as i know it will only take YOU 5 minutes to fix it thats why I@M not going to pay you to but tell me how and /or do it for you" :rolleyes:

whistle your getting as 'bad' as the clients :lol:

i suggest the O/P phone a plummer and ask how much to come out and change what he thinks is a simple radiator valve, actually the fault just might just as well be a leak in the header tank :whistle:

i love chistmas, everyone thinks/expects it's the spirit of goodwill - which includes free visits etc. so lets cue 'scrooge arfur' :bruce_h4h:

regs

alan

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

I feel it is simple, if I ask for help then people are free to read anf ignore this or give some advice or give plenty. I feel I am free to ask further questions as everyone is free to ignore them.

They get mocked for not having the latest gadgets so please accept my appologies for taking it personal.

Its not what you ask, its how you ask. i am quite active on the public side helping public, but not with that attitude.

Appology accepted.

I [b]appologise[/b] to those who feel I made improper comments, however I am sorry but I cannot bring myself to apolgise to anguscanplay or bill. I feel you have nothing positive to say and your comments have been inapropriate.

I kindly ask people to state whether they agree with the personal comments and also the use of some of the languge on here.

Also a big thank you to those that have posted positive advice, I have now sorted the problem and everything is OK. Yes it cost me nothing and costs others their kind generosity for which I can only appologise to those who feel I shold be paying.

That's APOLOGISE. Only one p, see - The other "p" you took already.

You really should stop and think though - you claim my comments were inappropriate - but fail to say which ones. So how about you let me know what, exactly, I said that you thought was inappropriate, and we can discuss that. Secondly, you're thanking me for positive advice - frankly, I wouldn't have bothered if I'd known what a pain in the neck it was going to be.

And talking of pains in the neck - that pain is precisely the reason that most of us don't offer anything for nothing - it just isn't worth it as people like you prove - you're never satisfied with what you get for nothing.

Bill Boyd.

Core Fire and Security.

www.corefire.co.uk

0845 224 6072

I have now sorted the problem and everything is OK.

It is considered good etiquette, a valuable contribution to the Forum for current and future users, not to mention normal human courtesy to those who have taken the trouble to offer advice, to actually explain what the problem was and how it was solved.

If i caused offence by my post then i apologise unreserveably, that was not my intention

My advise was given in good faith with a little bit of humour to lighten what was becoming a rather heavy situation.

Glad you got it solved - as stated it would be nice to know what is was.

paul

THE BLACK KNIGHT

"Any comments / opinions posted are my opinion only and do not represent those of my employer or Company."

Archived