Security Installer Community

Concept 6 Tamper Fault

Cheshire1

Hello Cheshire1.

As I said earlier, without an engineering/installation manual you really cannot get any further.

Your choices apear to be pretty simple:

1. Do without an alarm, though ideally you'll need to disable it which can be tricky.

2. Pay a professional to fix it. Sounds like that's not an option you will consider.

3. Get hold of a manual somehow and DIY it. You need to make sure you're safe & competent to work on electrical equipment (there's mains inside) and come back and ask again in the DIY section having studied the manual and done the obvious things resulting from that.

4. Find a friend who knows about alarms who can help you.

Ranting in response to a perceived insult (from others who had already perceived an insult by you) won't help you.

QUOTED FOR AGREEMENT (QFA) :yes:

"If you carry your childhood with you, you never become old. Why rush to end life when happiness is in the blissfulness of childhood innocence."

"We all die, the goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will."

'Ranting in response to a preceived insult', what would you call it when someone makes clear comments about my kids then? ALso you refer to me not considering calling someone out. Well has it ever occured to you that I got quotes before I searched the web, in future ASK me before you make a judgement. For your infomration I got asked a fre companies and not one would say anything odther than an hourly fee plus costs. How about I call someone out and tell them 'SORRY I DON'T HAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO PAY YOU'. I think I have taken the more reasonable step and not wasted somenones time with a visit to find out the job costs more than I have or am I still 'ranting'? I challenge you to put forward an argument that trying to get something fixed with little or no cost involved is wrong. I see no problem with aksing for whatever advice I want. Just remember, NOBODY HAS TO REPLY. It appears some of you are a little mad becasue I won't just call someone, but it's easy when you have money to do that and

A further note, finance and the cost of something is relative to your means, so how many of you had to say no to something or look for an alternative becasue it costs too much and you could't afford it. How many of you drive a

"If you carry your childhood with you, you never become old. Why rush to end life when happiness is in the blissfulness of childhood innocence."

"We all die, the goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will."

As I said, I am still waiting for someone to justify these comments or an appology if you are able to.

I've been nothing but polite and helpful to you.

Do you think I'm owed an apology?

PS I've deleted all my earlier posts from this thread as participating in it appears to be of no value.

Archived