Security Installer Community

Concept 6 Tamper Fault

Cheshire1

Guest anguscanplay
I appologise to those who feel I made improper comments, however I am sorry but I cannot bring myself to apolgise to anguscanplay or bill. I feel you have nothing positive to say and your comments have been inapropriate.

Er excuse me Mr I`m so poor I am going away for Christmas - who was it who answered your post first (kickstarting the others to offer advice,) when it had been sat there not been viewed? Er who was it gave you the options and recommended you take up the guys helpul offer of doing it at cost?

Remember the COMMUNITY is bigger than you and your little problem, sometimes members post (like camerabloke and I ) to each over, more often than not when the topic has been answered but the O/P isnt listening.

I THINK ITS YOU SHOULD BE APOLOGISING (but you might have a point with Bill LOL)

see did it there

Er excuse me Mr I`m so poor I am going away for Christmas - who was it who answered your post first (kickstarting the others to offer advice,) when it had been sat there not been viewed? Er who was it gave you the options and recommended you take up the guys helpul offer of doing it at cost?

Remember the COMMUNITY is bigger than you and your little problem, sometimes members post (like camerabloke and I ) to each over, more often than not when the topic has been answered but the O/P isnt listening.

I THINK ITS YOU SHOULD BE APOLOGISING (but you might have a point with Bill LOL)

see did it there

like the location on your profile angus :lol: :lol:

"If you carry your childhood with you, you never become old. Why rush to end life when happiness is in the blissfulness of childhood innocence."

"We all die, the goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will."

Guest anguscanplay
like the location on your profile angus :lol: :lol:

I thought it was all footballers wifes .......................... oh dear wrong again

(and before anyone puts 2 and 2 together and makes 5, I`ve had it for at least 3 weeks - hmm I wonder?)

Archived