Security Installer Community

Menvier M800

RutlandGizz

What a nice way to ask for help, here's a suggestion, try being polite to people drop the attitude and being a smart //.B.W.F.// and someone might help you. Maybe if you look at it from our point of view, alarm blows up, mum gets insurance money.... umm stuff paying a grand for an alarm... son go and get us one off ebay for 50quid.... here's 20 quid... go and fit it there's a good lad.... umm I think I'll blow the rest on that leather sofa and stuff getting in a proffessional installer like we were given the money to do.... that's it son... off you go with 20 quid in hand and we'll ask the ones we're screwing how to put it right when everything falls apart........ DOES THIS SOUND ABOUT RIGHT TO EVERYONE..... Now that we've sorted that out if you say that you are sorry to my collegue you insulted earlier and show some respect then some of us may decide to help you, if you come on here ranting off on one again being an idoit then we might just suggest that you and any future comments like the above are blocked from the site and you ip address be tagged with your isp to stop you comming on here upsetting everyone again. So you going to ask nicely now so that we can all be friends??? :-)

CCTV Intruder Access Control

Tony Hughes, Proprietor,

TRADE MEMBER

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello, It looks like that you have bought a panel that is a bit too complicated for you to understand how to set it up correctly. Without seeing the Installation manual it does sound like a bit of a complicated panel.

My advice is to read the manual over and over if you still don

I have criticised people in this section before for not being helpful to joe public but this dude deserves both barrels. He has managed to use every belittling statement possible in one thread.

Just pity his neighbours.

Guest Dave the alarm man
again don't be so sure you know it all.

:hmm: I know they do an M800 iD

in that end of the house its not like the tamper circuit will be got at,

the tamper circuit protects the device, so you if you get someone in the house whilst the system is unset be it trades men or dopefiend scumball relation what to stop 'em disabling parts of the system with intent of coming back & robbing?

Alarmgard, ok to be fair I don't think anyone's going to help this chap after his discracefull comments so rather than everyone carry on lets just say this. NONE OF US ENGINEERS ON HERE WILL TAKE ABUSE OFF ANYONE ON HERE. If so I suggest the topic be locked and the offender removed.

So there it is, lets have the topic locked and the guy removed as there was no need for the comments above. I know Dave will be with us all on the above comments.

CCTV Intruder Access Control

Tony Hughes, Proprietor,

TRADE MEMBER

Alarmgard, ok to be fair I don't think anyone's going to help this chap after his discracefull comments so rather than everyone carry on lets just say this. NONE OF US ENGINEERS ON HERE WILL TAKE ABUSE OFF ANYONE ON HERE. If so I suggest the topic be locked and the offender removed.

So there it is, lets have the topic locked and the guy removed as there was no need for the comments above. I know Dave will be with us all on the above comments.

Well said

Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional

Archived