Security Installer Community

Menvier M800

RutlandGizz

Guest Dave the alarm man
And why not, but how is that relevant?

with you? hard to say as your logic iwould seem to be very different to mine........

anyway extra staff have been taken on due to work we have form these contacts, maybe the insured do not have amateur wanabe sons to bodge it for them?

Guest anguscanplay

you think this guys insurance company might invoke the " betterment " clause - probably not

fact is Andy the member of the public`s question ( even if nicely put ) was out of context for a DIY install and your wrong about the insurance paying out to cover his loss, they paid out for an install too iirc.

Resistors and ID are not designed for the public to " play " with - as mr alarmgard says in a different thread if you have a DIY problem ask in the DIY forum but in this case it isn`t DIY

non intended

Angus

Resistors and ID are not designed for the public to " play " with

Even with my limited knowledge I thought it odd when he mentioned that he was using ID biscuits as he clearly didn't understand them fully. I was surprised no-one said something about it earlier in clear (but polite) terms. It certainly looked like he'd bitten off more than he can chew. :rolleyes:

Guest anguscanplay
Even with my limited knowledge I thought it odd when he mentioned that he was using ID biscuits as he clearly didn't understand them fully. I was surprised no-one said something about it earlier in clear (but polite) terms. It certainly looked like he'd bitten off more than he can chew. :rolleyes:

would have been an interesting experiment to see what advice his insurance company would give him I.E. get the o/p to ring them and say " erm I got stuck - could you send more money so I can get an engineer in......."

anyway I was polite ( I`m on a bet with Fixer see )

would have been an interesting experiment to see what advice his insurance company would give him I.E. get the o/p to ring them and say " erm I got stuck - could you send more money so I can get an engineer in......."

anyway I was polite ( I`m on a bet with Fixer see )

Ooops made a mistake, he's not using ID - I should read more carefully. Sorry OP. :rolleyes:

AND he did say that he'd happily pay

Guest anguscanplay
Is he moaning? Said nothing since you were rude to him a couple of days back :P

Everything since then has been regulars chewing the fat!

rude - me? bad word filter playing up again is it - LOL

Archived