Security Installer Community

Europlex 100

Its like going on an electrical forum and asking for help.

Then saying we don't use earth its more trouble than its worth..

The world is full of muppets.

It's time to play the music

It's time to light the lights

t's time to meet the Muppets on the Muppet Show tonight.

It's time to put on makeup

It's time to dress up right

It's time to raise the curtain on the Muppet Show tonight.

Why do we always come here

I guess we'll never know

It's like a kind of torture

To have to watch the show

And now let's get things started

Why don't you get things started

It's time to get things started

On the most sensational inspirational celebrational Muppetational

This is what we call the Muppet Show!

(Gonzo blows his trumpet)

a bit of a joke at someone who posts first time so you dont know if they will take the joke the way it was intended

Indeed; I seem to remember a while back it was said, quite firmly "If you don't have anything positive to say don't say anything" especially when it comes to new members in the public (non-trade) area.

What short memories some people have :(

A lot of the people on here giving out info to the public are giving out the wrong info as they are not trained engineers just chancers.

I have done my mates alarm and my mums alarm, i also fitted a cemera from Argus in a tree so i am an engineer. WTF.

Indeed; I seem to remember a while back it was said, quite firmly "If you don't have anything positive to say don't say anything" especially when it comes to new members in the public (non-trade) area.

What short memories some people have :(

^^^^^COUGH COUGH^^^^^

A lot of the people on here giving out info to the public are giving out the wrong info as they are not trained engineers just chancers.

I have done my mates alarm and my mums alarm, i also fitted a cemera from Argus in a tree so i am an engineer. WTF.

LOL

LOL. this topic was surely intended to cause a few sparks. the orginal poster threw it in, said the right things instantly then retorted with a post aimed at the mods. has he been back to reply? no, he is probably watching, waiting for us to get into trouble again.

LOL. this topic was surely intended to cause a few sparks. the orginal poster threw it in, said the right things instantly then retorted with a post aimed at the mods. has he been back to reply? no, he is probably watching, waiting for us to get into trouble again.

Archived