Security Installer Community

Europlex 100

a bit of a joke at someone who posts first time so you dont know if they will take the joke the way it was intended

fair enough, but starting your first post with 'we don't use tampers as there more hastle than they are worth' was never gonna get a good reply. :no:

Guest Dave the alarm man
hmmmmm and there we are, mentality on this board is high

dumbing down to your level darren ;)

Guest anguscanplay
you know and i know tampers should be used but why take the mick?

could you not direct the op in the right direction?

er " usually we dont bother ........." implies this guy is claiming trade assosiation - what about maintaning standards as well as customer satisfaction

Angus ( my one and only comment on this thread )

My reply would have been - get your meter out to check europlex relays (for a start there is one for sounder/strobe & one for bell).

Most bells come instructions or you can go to gardners etc to find.

Aplex are not your most used panel so he must be in the trade (if not good luck to him trying to figure out the programming!!)

Any competent engineer should be able to diagnose the connections on a bell and it is my opinion we should,nt be releaseing that info on a public forum (hence probably the lack of initial sensible replies)

I agree with the comments re tampers - after all they are there for a reason especially on bells - , but i think the comments could have been phrased more politely after all this is a public forum not a engineers cafe!!

paul

THE BLACK KNIGHT

"Any comments / opinions posted are my opinion only and do not represent those of my employer or Company."

Its like going on an electrical forum and asking for help.

Then saying we don't use earth its more trouble than its worth..

The world is full of muppets.

Archived