Security Installer Community

Baxall

Tagfcuk

Norbain themselves never owned Baxall, it was in fact Upperpoint, Norbains parent company.

Oh no?

So who owned it between 1992 and the creation of Upperpoint (which was an Management Buy-out of Norbain plc and then "de-merged" into Upperpoint Manufacturing (Baxall & TDSi) and Upperpoint Distribution (Norbain , Reditron, etc.), then?

hello Mr M.C,, how are you doing? Are you working with Mr S.M? would you be intrested in repairing cameras again?

Sorry, I'm not going to give my (very thinly disguised) identity in public, but will (& did) gladly reply to a PM.

I am rather enjoying my new job, thank you; It's even better than Baxall in the old Adswood factory!

I might be interested doing a few hours freelance on a Friday evening or a Saturday, but only because I loved some of the products, not because I'm motivated by money...

Oh no?

So who owned it between 1992 and the creation of Upperpoint (which was an Management Buy-out of Norbain plc and then "de-merged" into Upperpoint Manufacturing (Baxall & TDSi) and Upperpoint Distribution (Norbain , Reditron, etc.), then?

Eskdale Sidings

Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional

Archived