Security Installer Community

What Is The Bleeping?

grtrekkie

if it needs an alert clearing it will look like its in day mode need to put a code in to see if there is any alerts to clear

pete .................

Any comments/opinions posted are my own and not that of my employers.

if it needs an alert clearing it will look like its in day mode need to put a code in to see if there is any alerts to clear

I have to agree with that...bit worrying it as done since it was commisioned though??...unless customer is setting system but its not setting as there is an alert to accept...think you should call romec

yes lol! But again, an enginner attended for something else yesterday, infact there has been one there at various points during the week, the whole system has been checked and its totally fine, everything sets unsets and alarms when it should! odd!

yes lol! But again, an enginner attended for something else yesterday, infact there has been one there at various points during the week, the whole system has been checked and its totally fine, everything sets unsets and alarms when it should! odd!

the system will set and unset (if its a g3) , does it say "fault overide X events" if you try code + A or the key fob? check that there are no power interuptions to the alarm , this would bvring something along the lines of "CU-AC" when you set. although if your code / fob doesnt have access to the group/area where the fault is happening (ala masking pir`s) the fault wont come up for you to view

Trade Member

I would put money on a masked detector or mains/comms fail and the fault hasn't been acknowledged by the user and then cleared... :whistle:

We see it all of the time with the G3 systems, but after the system has been fuly demo'd etc it is then a chargeable call hehehehehe :rolleyes:

If at first you don't succeed...don't try skydiving!

I would put money on a masked detector or mains/comms fail and the fault hasn't been acknowledged by the user and then cleared... :whistle:

We see it all of the time with the G3 systems, but after the system has been fuly demo'd etc it is then a chargeable call hehehehehe :rolleyes:

I was just going to say a masked detector! :yes:

I was just going to say a masked detector! :yes:

And they call him Zorro!

The opinions I express are mine and are usually correct!

(Except when I'm wrong)(which I'm not)

Archived