Security Installer Community

What Is The Bleeping?

grtrekkie

all totally sorted now! numerous visits by engineer to fix tamper alerts received by the ARC from several components that no one had been near, and it is working normally! LOL ironically, tested my 23 PA buttons last week and 3 of them didnt work! lolol hello engineer! On a different note, i am trying to identify the pa sounder we used to have b4 the new sysem was put in. All i can tell you it that it was a small white square shape with the a little blue chain logo in the centre!

Guest anguscanplay
all totally sorted now! numerous visits by engineer to fix tamper alerts received by the ARC from several components that no one had been near, and it is working normally! LOL ironically, tested my 23 PA buttons last week and 3 of them didnt work! lolol hello engineer! On a different note, i am trying to identify the pa sounder we used to have b4 the new sysem was put in. All i can tell you it that it was a small white square shape with the a little blue chain logo in the centre!

that aint a laughing matter - complain very loudly

those panic alarms are already sorted! engineer attended all fixed!!! As for the sounder it is apparently a Beeson Bandit sounder! is that the right name?

lol, maybe all the strange noises are all the laughing out loud you seem to be doing. lol

sorry, its saturday night and the outlaws are visiting so im trawling the forums to stay out the way.

Guest anguscanplay

they were all fixed before when the system was commisioned im serious get it complained about and checked out again, by a third party if need be

Archived