Security Installer Community

Cctv Footage On Website

Guest Laboratory313

Guest Laboratory313

Question does any one know how to post footage video mpeg4 to a web site please let me know I'd like to post a like demo of geovison copared to the old stuff I was useing thanksguys go see my website www.laboratory313.com tell me what alse i can do to get money ;)

post-10482-1163391691.jpg

<div> <object codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=5,0,0,0" height="480" width="640" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000"><param name="_cx" value="16933" /><param name="_cy" value="12700" /><param name="FlashVars" value="" /><param name="Movie" value="../Uploads/video/DVR_recorded_footage.swf" /><param name="Src" value="../Uploads/video/DVR_recorded_footage.swf" /><param name="WMode" value="Window" /><param name="Play" value="-1" /><param name="Loop" value="-1" /><param name="Quality" value="High" /><param name="SAlign" value="" /><param name="Menu" value="-1" /><param name="Base" value="" /><param name="AllowScriptAccess" value="" /><param name="Scale" value="ShowAll" /><param name="DeviceFont" value="0" /><param name="EmbedMovie" value="0" /><param name="BGColor" value="000000" /><param name="SWRemote" value="" /><param name="MovieData" value="" /><param name="SeamlessTabbing" value="1" /><param name="Profile" value="0" /><param name="ProfileAddress" value="" /><param name="ProfilePort" value="0" /><param name="AllowNetworking" value="all" /><embed src="../Uploads/video/DVR_recorded_footage.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/index.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash" width="640" height="480" bgcolor="#000000" quality="high" menu="true"></embed></object></div><br>Sample of the above program in action..(Yes, I bought a copy)..It's on Special if you watch the DEMO.<br>Compressed my 4.37 Meg Avi file to 200KB flash file.. <br>And with almost no noticable loss in picture quality..Quite impressive.

Dave Partridge (Romec Service Engineer)

:) nice blue car is it yours dave? :P

Kevin Scott. Owner of KK Alarms...... Installation .. Service .. Repair ...... Thoughout.. Northumberland and North Tyneside ..... Tel:01670 361948 (call diverted after 15 seconds) or 07947444114

Thats Good, it doesnt work with Firefox, OK with IE6

The opinions I express are mine and are usually correct!

(Except when I'm wrong)(which I'm not)

nice blue car is it yours dave?
No mate, sadly someone else has that honour..
Thats Good, it doesnt work with Firefox, OK with IE6
Works ok here using Firefox 2.0 and IE7....?

Dave Partridge (Romec Service Engineer)

Archived