Security Installer Community

Would You Install A Galaxy In A Domestic?

Matt Ward

I have just gone completely mad and installed a Glaxy 512 in my house, getting the smoke heads to reset gave me hours of fun.

You have ran out of zone. Do you mind a squatter in the west wing? Must be some house!!

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

I have just gone completely mad and installed a Glaxy 512 in my house, getting the smoke heads to reset gave me hours of fun.

You have ran out of zone. Do you mind a squatter in the west wing? Must be some house!!

Fit a 520 then, bit more space

cheers

so if disbale part tone, my spk (e/e horn) and keypad wont sound? What happens at completion of set still get the double beep?

No sound at all, completely silent. :)

MJW is quite right though, the VERY old versions of the gal don't have this function.

Regards

Bellman

Service Engineer and all round nice bloke :-)

The views above are mine and NOT those of my employer.

Not really a big house, just had the panel kicking about and decided to use it, the dual code bit is a pain and boy does it take time checking for tampers etc.

The older I get, the faster I was.

If the domestic is bells only and has over 8 zones we will only fit galaxy 2 or 3.

If it has under 8 zones and is bells only we fit a 9651EN.

Anything with com's has a Galaxy.

Archived