Security Installer Community

Initial Are Still Looking

PJF

How do you figure that out.

Top tip: if you ever catch fire, try to avoid seeing yourself in the mirror, because i bet thats what REALLY throws you into a panic and dont forget the one thing you cant recycle is wasted time.

Manned security only, not us. We make to much money for them.

Top tip: if you ever catch fire, try to avoid seeing yourself in the mirror, because i bet thats what REALLY throws you into a panic and dont forget the one thing you cant recycle is wasted time.

Not sure mate,

Its been well documented that Rentokil want to get back to there core business, pest control.

So in the past couple of weeks we have had the pension frozen and another name change coming.

I dont think that Rentokil Initial would sell us as they see us as a cash cow. Our profits sustained the loss making parts of the company.

If it does happen, hopefully //.National Installer.// wont buy us. Might end up working with gaz :( .

RENTOKIL ARE ONLY CONSIDERING SELLING THERE MANNED GUARDING SIDE. THEY HAVNT ACTUALLY SOLD IT OFF YET.

PEOPLE DONT REALISE HOW BIG THEY ARE, THEY ARE HUGE ON MANNED GAURDING IN THE USA ASWELL.

TAKE A LOOK AT THIS LINK FROM THERE WEBSITE AND YOU'LL SEE THERE IS A LOT OF MONEY BEING INVESTED IN THE SECURITY INDUSTRY FROM RENTOKIL-INITIAL.

http://www.rentokil-initial.com/press/item.php?id=276

AND AS FOR //.National Installer.// BUYING THEM I DONT THINK!! :banned:

I GUARANTEE INITIAL WILL BE LOOKING TO BUY A FEW MORE ELECTRONIC SECURITY COMPANYS THIS YEAR IF NOT IN UK THEN IN USA.

THEY ROYAL RAT CATHERS DONT ONLY OPERATE IN UK U KNOW!

CHRIS

Trade Member

As Mr Kingswood said "Dont forget the 6 P's when installing.....Proper Preperation Prevents P*** Poor Performance!!!"

John Kingswood(alais Nobby), Paul Earl Ltd 1985-2006

Archived