Security Installer Community

Veritas 8

Guest Guest_Kev_*

://.B.W.F.//: :Booty: It really does take the biscuit when some idoit comes on here, can't be arsed to read the rules, asks stupid questions which have been covered time and time again, and then throws a wobbler when he can't get his own way, really! I don't know about the rest of you guys but the 2 years olds are starting to get a little stressfull!!! Ahhhhh deep breaths!!!

CCTV Intruder Access Control

Tony Hughes, Proprietor,

TRADE MEMBER

As others have said, get yourself down to City Electrical or another wholesaler and buy yourself another veritas panel, then you will have the manual and can sort it yourself.

PS.... Dont come asking for help to reprogram it on here.

The opinions I express are mine and are usually correct!

(Except when I'm wrong)(which I'm not)

I think you've answered it yourself, "bottom end panels", I'm not saying that they're **** but obviously not one of the better systems today, thats all

But...for the money..... :yes:

Off topic - why have I got a warn notice in my message sidebar? No one else does? It has a scale on it, not indicating anything??

Email : martin@askthetrades.co.uk

I look after quite a few Veritas in my area, I think that they are very good value for money with programming only to be found in controls more than twice the price. However they have been let down with the availability to the DIY market, and the standing joke with CEF. overall good value for money but let down with the wearing of the key's, luckily I have quite a supply of these along with the different types of membranes.

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.

But...for the money..... :yes:

Off topic - why have I got a warn notice in my message sidebar? No one else does? It has a scale on it, not indicating anything??

i know what 100% looks like... :banned: but im good now.. :rolleyes:

Archived