Security Installer Community

What Time Did You Finish Today

Guest a engineer

Started at 10:00 finished at 13:00 and that was only to goto the office for a free buffet.

Thats it untill jan 3rd

Hex M/c

WHAT!!!!

They kept that quiet. Mind you was allowed to go at 13:20 today as there was no jobs left in. Had to leave phone on though just in case, which meant I couldn't relax at home for worrying about it ringing. Anyway it never did!

It won't be much of a christmas for me this year. Callout on Christmas Day and back in Wednesday, Thursday, Friday.

As for traffic, it took me 1hr 30mins to get from Bury to Heywood (about 4 miles) yesterday just because of christmas shoppers, gridlock!

Service Engineer

My opinions may not reflect those of my employer, managers, colleagues, customers, friends, family or pet rabbit.

Finished at 4 today rather than 5, but only because i took my 1 hr dinner at the end of shift. :(

tried ringing the office at 3 and got no reply, everybody had gone home.

nice for those who have no tracker :(

Regards

Bellman

Service Engineer and all round nice bloke :-)

The views above are mine and NOT those of my employer.

Guest Trulloman
Finished at 4 today rather than 5, but only because i took my 1 hr dinner at the end of shift. :(

tried ringing the office at 3 and got no reply, everybody had gone home.

nice for those who have no tracker :(

Regards

Bellman

You have the dreaded tracker as well then?

I heard they were taking them out some time, due to the amount its costing. Prob when the PDA's come on line fully.

Guest Cyberprog

Well I've just finished now, had to go see a customer to reprogram their phone system & sort out their email lists, then on to a mate to see what's up with his machine (nothing, he was panicing as the virus checker makes the hdd's noisy in the morning and it wakes him up!) and now i'm done!

Here's hoping to a quiet xmas, but i'm still on call 24/7 anyway :(

Archived