Security Installer Community

What Time Did You Finish Today

Guest a engineer

purely out of interest what time did you finish today - (fri)

did they make you work until 5 or did you go home early ?

Last engineer finished at 14.30 office open until 16.30 Back at 9- 2.30 on Wed until Friday Call Out excluded. Its **** on the roads anyway, Ive never seen so many poor women drivers in my life. They are parked in every yellow box junction they find :no:

Jef

Customers!

They are parked in every yellow box junction they find :no:

Jef

Thats wimen for you. bless em.

I finished at 12 and Im bored already. wish Id booked an install in now.

Just got back home, 1 foot in the door and the phones already ringing...

So just now i'lll be en-route to B'ham for a rectification of an earlier engineers visit to site..:(

Dave Partridge (Romec Service Engineer)

In the cafe with the lads by 12 having tied up all loose ends & all of us home from there. It's my turn in the barrel this year (on call) til 08.30 Boxing Day. It was quiet until 4pm & I've just got back in from a Keyholding job, client in a rush to leave had caused it & left it :angry:

Have a great time all of you over Christmas :partytime2: Regards

Chris

Chris Teague (Sales & Operations Manager) Sightguard Intruder Division

Covering the Isle of Wight: - Design, Installation, Maintenance & Takeover of Intruder Alarms, Fire Alarms & Equipment, CCTV, Access Control, Nursecall. Keyholding Service, Guarding & Cash in Transit. SSAIB & NICEIC Registered Tel 01983 884000 / 884440

Any comments / opinions posted could be the voices in my head speaking, but they are my opinion only and do not represent those of my employer or Company

4.15pm.

Memo from H.O. saying no engineers to finish early. Still managed 45 mins :) .

Top tip: if you ever catch fire, try to avoid seeing yourself in the mirror, because i bet thats what REALLY throws you into a panic and dont forget the one thing you cant recycle is wasted time.

11.30 am, do i win the prize? :ninja:

Was it worth turning up?

I've been on an industrial estate, usually it's busy. Today, busy-ish then 12:00, nothing, ghost town!

I had a lovely trip home, A12 was pretty much static, M25 had 40 limits because of an accident on the other side, M1 was chocca with people in the utside lane with 2 empty lanes next to them, sat on the M6 at Walsall for an hour because someone ploughed into something. :rolleyes: Great fun.

being on holiday since thursday before last so i win prize so far for finishing first! :)

As far as i am aware my colleugues at work were instructed by text that today was a normal day and anybody finishing early would be docked accordindly - glad i was off

p

THE BLACK KNIGHT

"Any comments / opinions posted are my opinion only and do not represent those of my employer or Company."

Archived