Security Installer Community

Spiders

Adi

Hmm, this spider is one of the bird eaters...

Regards

Bellman

69784[/snapback]

At least it was before it moulted!!!

I have trained mine so that if the alarm goes off, it climbs to the top of the vivarium, slides back the glass roof, climbs out and hunts down the burglar. At least thats what my friends think.

Zak Tankel - Managing Director - Security First (UK) - www.securityfirst.uk.com

Disclaimer: Any comments or opinions expressed by me are my own as a member of the public and not of my employer or Company.

One thing you could try before you get a spider is a well used method on a slightly larger scale.

So..

Find your nearest model shop, one that sells scaled down railway models and buy a few model ford transtit vans and some caravans and superglue them to the top of the camera housing.

:bruce_h4h:

Guest MSI New York

Never run across that problem before, but did you try spraying the housing with Mace or pepper spray? Thats what we do when we want to protect wires in attics with squirrels in them.

Is pepper spray legal in the UK? I heard you can't get a gun for goodness knows what reason.

No we cant have mace or pepper spray. Nearest thing we have is bouncer spray and that just stinks. (Like rotten eggs but 10x worst) Guns only include shot guns for game shooting or rifles. You can belong to a firearms club but you can only use .22 calibre so not worth it really. The firearms have to be left at the club. :cry:

Archived