Security Installer Community

ADT+Texecom Veritas 8

ADEMCO

Hi, I have fitted a Veritas 8 control pannel to our house alarm which has an old A1 SAB fitted. If I were to buy an //.National Installer.// SAB through Ebay, would it wire into the Veritas 8 control pannel through a 6 core alarm cable? Thanks

Yes, but the chances are that if you bought a new one you would be buying stolen goods, that would be rather ironic, no?

68893[/snapback]

Your quite right Norm, //.National Installer.// don't sell new bell boxes unless part of a system.

Regards

Bellman

Service Engineer and all round nice bloke :-)

The views above are mine and NOT those of my employer.

Actually //.National Installer.// sell new bells to the dealers who can then sell them on.........

They may not be supposed to do it but they can and they do.

Incidentally i sold a 2nd hand //.National Installer.// bell with a strobe yesterday on ebay for £36. im still smiling.......... ;)

Actually //.National Installer.// sell new bells to the dealers who can then sell them on.........

They may not be supposed to do it but they can and they do.

Incidentally i sold a 2nd hand //.National Installer.// bell with a strobe yesterday on ebay for £36. im still smiling.......... ;)

68932[/snapback]

correct.. :yes: and panels/pirs etc...//.National Installer.// dont do anything about the ebay stuff because they cant prove its not customer owned kit or dealer kit etc etc..tho obviously some of it is knicked/borrowed :huh:

Hi, reguarding my alarm system fitted at the mo. I purchased two Ademco 6128 remote keypads a while back and couldent get them to work with the veritas 8 control pannel i have installed, so got a texecom one which works fine. Is it possible to fit Ademco remote keypads to a veritas 8 control pannel, if so how?

Is it possible to fit Ademco remote keypads to a veritas 8 control pannel

69825[/snapback]

No.

Panels and keypads are matched pairs, you can't just use any combination as you would with panels and PIR's for instance.

Archived