Security Installer Community

Looking for programming info for an LG GDK 70+

Guest jpsc

Guest projectfocus

Ringing Status

0-4

0: Unassigned 1: Day Ring assignment 2: Night Ring assignment 3: Day & Night Ring assignment 4: On-demand

Ring assignment shown on display

U : Unassigned D : Day Ring N : Night Ring O : On-Demand Ring H : Ring assigned to Hunt group

Delay Ring Counter

0-9 about 3sec./counter Note: for station only, not hunt groups

Guest projectfocus

when you talk about inclusive price plan what does tis mean. Does it need to have a Least cost routing on the line as the system can be programmed to deal with that and add the digits for you. I actually wrote a Technical Bulletin explaining axactly how to do that a few years ago. I can try and search it out for you if you wish. PM me your email address and I will see if I can send it to you.

Ringing Status 

U : Unassigned D : Day Ring N : Night Ring O : On-Demand Ring H : Ring assigned to Hunt group

62310[/snapback]

Excellent, it all becomes clear.

Can I get it to switch day/night automatically?

when you talk about inclusive price plan what does tis mean.

62312[/snapback]

Only that line 1 is a Telewest line that is £25 a month for all local and national calls, the other two lines calls are charged individually so are preferentially not used for outgoing.

Can I get it to switch day/night automatically?

62319[/snapback]

Found it. For some reason (probably finger trouble) 46 MAIN ATTENDANT ASSIGN was set to 101. With it set to 100 I have now found the ATD PROGRAM which has AUTO DAY-NIGHT MODE and I've set the times.

Guest projectfocus

Main attendant is always default at the station 101.

You could make it so that all of the local and national calls go through telewest and the mobile to pickup the other CO groups for outgoing calls. Of course this is only useful if the other lines off cheaper mobile calls.

Main attendant is always default at the station 101.

62439[/snapback]

Ah, I had assumed that programming console and main attendant were the same (I've been living with this Telrad for six years).

You could make it so that all of the local and national calls go through telewest and the mobile to pickup the other CO groups for outgoing calls.  Of course this is only useful if the other lines off cheaper mobile calls.

62439[/snapback]

Indeed, I think it depends on the time of day/week (lines 1&3 are Telewest but different tarriffs, line 2 is BT) so I'm not even going to go there.

I have enough now to swap the systems and will slowly learn what all the programming does. Thanks very much for all your help.

One last thing, do you know if ordinary GAP handsets can be registered to the WTIB?

Some will and some wont.  You have to register them as a certain tyoe for non GDK dect.

62675[/snapback]

Humm, when registering (PGM # # flex-2) it doesn't ask for handset type, is it a function of the software revision?

Guest projectfocus

I did not think it was but it is more when the handset is regestering that you set the type. You have to register the 2 at the same time.

Archived