Security Installer Community

Looking for programming info for an LG GDK 70+

Guest jpsc

First is the country code then it is the slot assignment.  Make sure they are in the right order and that you only have the slot assigned that you are using.

61504[/snapback]

I have plugged in

Slot card

0 MPB

1 MISB

2 DTIB

3 SLIB

4 WTIB

5 LCOB

6 LCOB

Admin 02 FLEX SLOT ASSIGN

gives the following prompts

COL STA W-PORT

I have assigned 05 06 to flex-1

and 02 03 04 to flex-2

Do I understand correctly the way it works?

Flex-3 gives WTIB PORT NO (08-96) which I don't understand so I've left it alone

Guest projectfocus

Apart from that it seems that it all has been assigned correctly. The main other thing to do was the CO-Line assignment.

Apart from that it seems that it all has been assigned correctly.  The main other thing to do was the CO-Line assignment.

61847[/snapback]

With 30 CO LINE ATT 1

I've assigned lines

01-01 to G01

02-02 to G02

03-03 to G03

04-30 to G49

each line in a separate group because I don't want round robin selection of outgoing because line 1 is essentially free.

With 15 LINE GROUP ACCESS

I've enabled stations 100-131 access to lines 01-03

(100-111 is DTIB, 112-123 is SLIB and 124-131 is WTIB)

But I still get ACCESS DENIED for flex key 1 (says LINE 1 U when I try to program it, which I can't) and now the LOOP key says CO LINE G01 BUSY, but that may be because I haven't got any exchange lines on it yet (although it managed to select LINE 18 (slot 6 line 6) before I started this.

The WTIB slot assignment it to state the ammount of stations to be assigned to the WTIB.

61846[/snapback]

OK, I have left this as 08, I won't have that many DECT stations

But I still get ACCESS DENIED for flex key 1 (says LINE  1 U when I try to program it, which I can't)

61872[/snapback]

After powering the system on and off I now get line 1 on slot 5, I think it was still under the misapprehansion that there were three line cards.

Many thanks for your help, I have now rewired the TJF to give access to all exchange lines and all extensions. I can now remove the old system* and slot this in.

* know anyone interested in an antique Telrad key bx 28/64?

Guest projectfocus

IF you have the lines assigned like that you will only have access to line 1 and the other groups will only be able to be accessed by pressing the line keys. It will not jump groups unless you enable it in programming.

You could test the lines with attaching it to a SLIB port. Then ring the slib port and the line will ring. This will enable you to set the CO-Ring assignment. No only that you will be able to get a line and then it will act as a keystation on the system and be able to dial another extension number to make sure that the lines are working.

Guest projectfocus
But I still get ACCESS DENIED for flex key 1 (says LINE  1 U when I try to program it, which I can't) and now the LOOP key says CO LINE G01 BUSY, but that may be because I haven't got any exchange lines on it yet (although it managed to select LINE 18 (slot 6 line 6) before I started this.

61872[/snapback]

Check that the first line is not hung with a light on. If the line is engaged it will show CO Group Busy. It will not jump to the other lines coz it will always try and pick the lowest group highest line. This will be Group 1 and hoghest line 1. If that is busy it will show group busy. You can turn on jump groups.

Guest projectfocus

If you wish to enable the jump group it is Trans *#

Trans 43

Flex 30

Turn it on or set to 1 and

Hold/save

If you wish to enable the jump group it is Trans *#

Trans 43

Flex 30

Turn it on or set to 1 and

Hold/save

62287[/snapback]

I am actually happy with having to manually select which line, hunting is not required as calls should go out on line 1 with its inclusive price plan.

I have figured out how to program lines 01-03 on flex buttons 1-3 and they now flash on incoming. I can't get them to ring yet.

Is it possible to set up automatic day/night mode switching?

What I would ideally like is to be able to set a different pattern of ringing of extensions for the three lines for day and for night.

It looks like 32 CO LINE RING is what I want but I don't understand the assignments, I select the CO range and the STA range but then I see U0:U0 which I presume is Undefined (or Universal). I can change it to D and N instead of U and the digit can be 0 to 9. Is it easy to explain what they are?

Archived