Security Installer Community

Looking for programming info for an LG GDK 70+

Guest jpsc

Guest projectfocus

With the CO line thing it will alway pick the highest availiable line and if the slot assignment is such that the LCOB is acting as a higher line number it will show them. I would say programe all of the unused lines into a dead group. This should be done after the slot assignment.

Right I am not sure where to start.  I am from the UK yes.

If it is saying united kingdom on the display this is a good thing.  But I would still say check that the dialing tone is normal for UK when you pickup the handset as this is normally the biggest givaway that it is set to the wrong code.

When first installing a system there are the things you have to do first to save confussion.  First is the country code then it is the slot assignment.  Make sure they are in the right order and that you only have the slot assigned that you are using.

This will make sure that all of the line and sta numbering are all OK.

It looks like you are running a provisional software version 5.  this is a good version and should have lots of features that you will be using with the WTIB.  You may even find that there is a WTIB section as part of the slot assignment.

Right now I will takle the other questions.

61504[/snapback]

I am online at the moment, but not with the system, so this is from memory.

Internal dialling tone sounds normal, but I haven't been able to connect to an outside line yet because the TJF is wrong. Pressing flex button 12 (says it is LOOP) siezes line 18 (etc). Pressing flex button 1 (says it is LINE 1) gives ACCESS INVALID (or similar) but there was no line connected.

When I have rewired the TJF to give access to all CO lines I will try again.

I presume I need to set up all the slots using admin function 02, what function would I use for country code?

I have written down all the admin setup prompts so we can be talking about the same thing

00 INITIALIZATION

01 FLEX NUMBERING (01-24)

02 FLEX SLOT ASSIGN

04 INTERNETWORKING SYSTEM PGM

06 EMERGENCY SVC CALL

08 SYSTEM ATTRIBUTE 4

09 ISDN COLP TABLE

10 STATION ATT 1

11 STATION ATT 2

12 STATION ATT 3

13 STATION ID ASSIGN

14 STATION COS

15 LINE GROUP ACCESS

16 ICM TENANCY GROUP

17 INTERNAL PAGE ZONE

18 CALL FWD PRESET

19 IDLE LINE SELECTION

20 SMDR ACCOUNT GROUP

21 STATION ATT 4

22 CTI STATION ATT

23 STATION ATT 5

24 STATION ATT 6

29 FLEX BUTTONS

30 CO LINE ATT 1

31 CO LINE ATT 2

32 CO LINE RING

33 CO FLASH TIMER

34 OPEN LOOP DETECT

35 CO/TIE LINE ASSIGN

36 DID LINE ASSIGN

37 CO LINE ATT 3

40 SYS ATT 1: SHLD PRIV PWRN

41 SYS ATT 2: BGM1 MOH1 BOX1

42 SYS ATT 3: EXTR RR CDIAL

43 SYSTEM TIMERS 1

44 SYSTEM TIMERS 2

45 ADMIN PASSWORD

46 MAIN ATTENDANT ASSIGN

47 STATION GROUPS

48 HUNT GROUP ATTRIBUTE

49 EXEC/SEC PAIRINGS

50 ALARM ATTRIBUTES

51 EXTERNAL CONTROL CONTACT

52 PABX ACCESS CODES

53 LONG DISTANCE CODE

54 AUTHOR CODE

55 DID DIGIT CONVERSION

56 DID/DISA DEST (TONE/ATD)

57 PULSE SPEED DIAL RATIO

58 MODEM ASSIGN

59 DATE & TIME

60 LCD DISPLAY MODE

61 Software version

62 SAVE PRT LD PIC DETL

63 SMDR COST PER UNIT

64 CANNED TOLL TABLES

65 TIE LINE ROUTING

66 GAIN (0-63): DKT EKT SLT

67 SYSTEM SPD ZONE PGM

68 ACNR TONE CADENCE (20MS)

69 SYS-TONE FREQUENCY

70 EXCEPTION TABLES

71 WORLD TIME ATTRIBUTE

72 DISPLAY WORLD TIME

73 VOICE MAIL DIALING TBL

74 DISPLAY COL NAME

75 RING FREQUENCY

76 DISTINCT RING FREQUENCY

77 DCO TX GAIN(0-63): DKT

78 DIGIT INSERT TBL

79 CUSTOM CALL ROUTING(0-9)

80 PRINT DATABASE

90 UK AC15 ATTRIBUTE

91 UK LCR ATTRIBUTE

92 ARS NETWORK ACCESS CODE

93 LCR NETWORK AUTHO CODE

94 DEALY DIALING TMR 01-15

95 MERCURY LOOK UP TABLE

96 ARS TABLES 3,4,5,6

97 ARS ROUTE ATTRIBUTE

98 ROUTE LIST TABLE

99 STATION ARS ATTRIBUTE

Guest projectfocus
I am going to redo all the amphenol connections to make all the exchange lines available (and get rid of the waste of space in the extension wiring).

The wiring for the Digital extenssion are ment to be as every other as this is the way they are presented on the amphenol.

When it comes to the LCOB Wiring it will depend on the slot that the card is installed in to determine the wiring on the ampenol. This will need to be refered back to this diagram.

I have come to the conclusion that I have been given the wrong TJF for this system.

The wiring for the Digital extenssion are ment to be as every other as this is the way they are presented on the amphenol.

61516[/snapback]

Yes, I can see that digital and analogue cards are the same, every other pair is used and I can rewire accordingly.

When it comes to the LCOB Wiring it will depend on the slot that the card is installed in to determine the wiring on the ampenol.  This will need to be refered back to this diagram.

61516[/snapback]

The CO wiring comes from an amphenol on the backplane, I have traced the wiring of this and can see that 12 pairs from the top two slots (5 & 6) appear in it, along with 3 pairs changeover (18 contacts) from the 3 powerfail relays.

Hopefully when I get the slot assignment right the line numbering will become (1-12). I expect the programming at the moment assumes 3 CO line cards, which is not possible with this cut down backplane.

Guest projectfocus

The reason for the linekey 12 giving you line 18 is that it in default is programmed as a loop key this is better known as the dialing 9 function. It will pick the lowest group highest line in that group. To change the group assignment use CO Attrib 1.

Trans 30 then the line range

Flex 1

dial 49

Hold

This will put all of the lines from 03 to 30 into a dead group.

Guest projectfocus
Hopefully when I get the slot assignment right the line numbering will become (1-12). I expect the programming at the moment assumes 3 CO line cards, which is not possible with this cut down backplane.

61518[/snapback]

The cut down backplane was not a issue as it still used the same firmware. so as far as the programming is concerned it is a 186. It will show these slots as being availiable just remove the slots from the slot assignment as all the slots are assigned on a default powerup.

Guest projectfocus

I am sorry if I have bombarded you with info but if there is something I have missed just let me know and I will try and help/

I am sorry if I have bombarded you with info but if there is something I have missed just let me know and I will try and help/

61521[/snapback]

Thanks. I'm not bombarded, the more info the better. I won't be disturbing you again until I return home tomorrow and repunch the TJF.

Archived