Security Installer Community

SmoakCloak

Guest Smokecloak

Guest Smokecloak

Thanks to you all for your greetings.

I look forward to putting my slant on the discussions.

I also look forward to working with Concept on the development of the new European Standard for our type of products. The artificial smoke market is here to stay and there is room for a number of manufacturers.

In answer to the training question, yes we do now provide training at customer's premises.

all the best Paul

Hi Paul,

Welcome aboard!

As a supporter/installer/maintainer/user of your products your presence here is very much welcomed.

I am sure your presence will help maintain a healthy balance in this field!

I am pleased to see that you have begun by issuing a challenge to the other manufacturers and budding inventors out there!

I am sure I speak on behalf of others too, when I ask that you keep us posted on wether you've had to part with the champers!

All the very best and welcome again...

Alarmbloke

TSS

Communication is "A question asked, and an Opinion given." I offer mine to help you with yours.

Statements I make are my personal views only at the time they are posted, if I offend you sorry, must be taken in context and do not neccesarily represent those of my employer.

Welcome Paul,

I too have spoken to you in a past life. Not used your product though. Hope you are doing well. :ninja:

Bri

trade.gif

Hi Paul

Am I right that you did not exhibit at IFSEC this year? Was this because every other smoke company was there and it got a bit crowded? Just curious.

Zak Tankel - Managing Director - Security First (UK) - www.securityfirst.uk.com

Disclaimer: Any comments or opinions expressed by me are my own as a member of the public and not of my employer or Company.

Paul Dards is MD of Smokecloak

Performance is a debated subject, we use an independently manufactured, calibrated smoke density measuring device which has proved Smokecloak products to be more effective than any other on the market.

We are happy and keen for any other manufacturer to go head to head with our equipment over a 15 minute period.

We have not yet found any one which can compare like for like and I am happy to offer a case of champagne to anyone who can prove me wrong.

56572[/snapback]

matt2104 is Sales Manager at Concept

HANG ON A MINUTE!!!!!!!!

DID YOU SAY A CASE OF CHAMPAGNE!!!!!!!!!

Give it a week and I will do my best to make it mine!!

56623[/snapback]

Draw your own conclusions from the second statement...

Observation: Matt is that a typing slip up there? or do you need a week to develop a new hi-performance product to outsmoke the smokecloaks?

LOL!! :whistle:

Regards

Alarmbloke

TSS

Communication is "A question asked, and an Opinion given." I offer mine to help you with yours.

Statements I make are my personal views only at the time they are posted, if I offend you sorry, must be taken in context and do not neccesarily represent those of my employer.

Where is the venue for this "smoke-off"

Can I get some tickets?

LOL

TSS

Archived