Security Installer Community

SmoakCloak

Guest Smokecloak

Aha,

Welcome aboard Paul.

I am genuinely pleased that there is more than just me taking an interest in this forum.

I am of the opinion that through the use of this forum, we can find common ground in the promotion of a concept (pardon the pun)that many of the alarm industry fail to push due to the fact that it actually works.

I imagine that there will be points that we might debate on, but quite frankly I am more interested in helping to educate a market place.

You may have read some of my more spirited posts and as you will have seen by my own admission there are times when they could be deemed as reactionary. Call it passion if you like or bloody mindedness if you don't.

Anyway, here is to some interesting times ahead.

Regards,

Matt

Matt Gilmartin, Sales Director

T: +44(01205) 821111 | F: +44(01205) 820316

info@smoke-screen.co.uk | www.smoke-screen.co.uk

Head office:

1-2 North End, Swineshead, Boston, Lincs PE20 3LR

Registered in the UK no. 2728491

HANG ON A MINUTE!!!!!!!!

DID YOU SAY A CASE OF CHAMPAGNE!!!!!!!!!

Oh I can't wait for this!!

Give it a week and I will do my best to make it mine!!

LOL

Matt Gilmartin, Sales Director

T: +44(01205) 821111 | F: +44(01205) 820316

info@smoke-screen.co.uk | www.smoke-screen.co.uk

Head office:

1-2 North End, Swineshead, Boston, Lincs PE20 3LR

Registered in the UK no. 2728491

Welcome,

Can I say that I find your product spot on. I must have fitted about five without any problems. To answer Nova security, We got one of there tech guys to come to Newcastle for training so it did not impact to much on our time. cheers

Top tip: if you ever catch fire, try to avoid seeing yourself in the mirror, because i bet thats what REALLY throws you into a panic and dont forget the one thing you cant recycle is wasted time.

Welcome Paul

We have a vast nowledge of Smoke Cloaks, we have removed many, LOL. My personel view is that i wouldnt touch them with a balloon on a stick. however, thats my opinion. :P

that champers is very temping, have you got a machine that will run for 15 minutes :whistle:

What are the Head to Head conditions and what machine do you propose??

Regards

Smokie :ninja:

Thanks for reading my posts, however insane they may be.

Just remember, 'Success is Built on Commitment, Hard Work, saying F**K it once in a while and most of all LUCK'. Be Happy

simon@sgssystems.com

SGS Systems Web Site

Smokie - Im glad ballons on sticks are still legal tender on the forum, and thanks for the giggle LOL

Didnt know they had lost there value, always thought they were legal tender!!

Smokie :P

Thanks for reading my posts, however insane they may be.

Just remember, 'Success is Built on Commitment, Hard Work, saying F**K it once in a while and most of all LUCK'. Be Happy

simon@sgssystems.com

SGS Systems Web Site

Welcome,

To answer Nova security, We got one of there tech guys to come to Newcastle for training so it did not impact to much on our time. cheers

56628[/snapback]

This was not a option years ago, you have to go to them.

www.nova-security.co.uk

www.nsiapproved.co.uk

No PMs please unless i know you or you are using this board with your proper name.

Hi Paul,

Welcome to the forums.

I'm not sure if you remember me but we had several long discussions pertaining to your smoke generators more than ten years ago and I passed several leads your way.

It's nice to see another manufacturer taking interest in our little forum as we are trying to steer it towards a more "professional" approach and the input of the manufacturers is greatly appreciated.

Hopefully we can tag a few more on in the comming months as we already have reps from gardtec, texecom, concept smoke systems and now yourselves on board as well as several "lurkers".

Regards

Chris

Service Engineer and all round nice bloke :-)

The views above are mine and NOT those of my employer.

Hey, nothing wrong with lurking

Depends where your doing it Monteey :P

Welcome Paul

Regards Chris

Chris Teague (Sales & Operations Manager) Sightguard Intruder Division

Covering the Isle of Wight: - Design, Installation, Maintenance & Takeover of Intruder Alarms, Fire Alarms & Equipment, CCTV, Access Control, Nursecall. Keyholding Service, Guarding & Cash in Transit. SSAIB & NICEIC Registered Tel 01983 884000 / 884440

Any comments / opinions posted could be the voices in my head speaking, but they are my opinion only and do not represent those of my employer or Company

Archived