Security Installer Community

re: FSL connections on alarm system

Guest DeltaZX

Georg - Im sorry mate - but im not quite sure what you said there??

54385[/snapback]

Don't worry. I sometimes get lost in translation so i am not sure what i say sometimes myself :roflmao: !

what i meant is that switches has either stage open (indefinite ohms) or stage closed ( 0 ohms*) and if you do not have that switch you have to ignore it because you can not leave the circuit open..

* ok, ok. some switches have 10ohm resistor internally built in..

Up there for thinking, down there for dancing. ;)

54397[/snapback]

i'm supprised you can see all the way down to there lurch lol

Service Engineer and all round nice bloke :-)

The views above are mine and NOT those of my employer.

Guest DeltaZX
I was defending you!  :smash:

54381[/snapback]

Smash n burning as I write this....misread u on that one chap!

Guest DeltaZX
Not if you're going to be like that.

54382[/snapback]

Now, now....calm it. So you really don't know how to solve the original problems I listed then? Oh well, I'm sure someone else can help me...

Guest DeltaZX
Where u got a sgu601 co detector from?

and have you got the base for it?

54383[/snapback]

I've got two SGU601's, I actually purchased them from an ex-//.National Installer.// dealership owner off......EBAY! I know a lot of folk don't trust what gets sold on ebay but I can honestly say I have purchased numerous items from there now and haven't had any problems at all - and it was all brand new stuff....although very few brand new //.National Installer.// items can be sold on there now, obviously because //.National Installer.// have the right to protect their copyrighted logo and name!!!

And yep, i definately do have the bases for the sgu601's! Its just those darn connections!

those detectors were never sold seperately, they are //.National Installer.// property, i'd be interested to know who on ebay sold you them and i'll chase it up. as the dealer is in violation of his contract and should be prosecuted.

and no way would i help u wire up stolen property.

sorry if this sounds harsh but people like that dealer really wind me up. :realmad:

he's sold you stolen goods and you are guilty of recieving. ignorance is no excuse in the eyes of the law and there is no warranty or tech info available for them.

i suggest you visit an electrical wholesalers and buy some you can actually use.

regards

Bellman

Service Engineer and all round nice bloke :-)

The views above are mine and NOT those of my employer.

Archived