Security Installer Community

Help me please...

Guest NT News

I would NOT recommend him defaulting the panel anyway just because he doesnt know the engineer code - a full system re-programme is very complicated for the untrained person.

Guest NT News
No sure if this has worked I have put the cover of the programming manual as an attachment.

Yes bellman I fully understand, all that happens is when the alarm is activated, the shop calls me MB and the word shop alarm shows on the screen, because the number is in the phone book. no need for sms.

Regards

Neil

54322[/snapback]

I told the insureance company about the set up, the fact that it calls two mb phones, they were happy with this because it is kinda the same anyway, also the phone line is underground and the fact that we live above too.

I would NOT recommend him defaulting the panel anyway just because he doesnt know the engineer code - a full system re-programme is very complicated for the untrained person.

54326[/snapback]

He can't default it anyway, there is no defaulting function built into //.National Installer.// galaxy 8's

apart from within engineering mode.

Regards

Bellman

Service Engineer and all round nice bloke :-)

The views above are mine and NOT those of my employer.

I told the insureance company about the set up, the fact that it calls two mb phones, they were happy with this because it is kinda the same anyway, also the phone line is underground and the fact that we live above too.

54327[/snapback]

You just need to hear the bell going off then dont you? - unless its on a delay??

He can't default it anyway, there is no defaulting function built into //.Large National Installer.// galaxy 8's

Regards

Bellman

54328[/snapback]

I learn something new every day LOL

54327[/snapback]

Did you also tell them that the system is now non-maintained?

To cover your own back mate, I'd get it back under some form of service contract with a reputible company, it dosn't sound like the company around the corner have been particularly good with you.

If you get turned over and they make off with say Ā£3000 worth of fags and the insurance assessor turns up, he will want to see proof of maintenance, no proof, no payout.

a few hundred quid to sort it out properly wont seem like so much when 3 grand of stock is missing.

Regards

Bellman

Service Engineer and all round nice bloke :-)

The views above are mine and NOT those of my employer.

Guest NT News
He can't default it anyway, there is no defaulting function built into //.National Installer.// galaxy 8's

Regards

Bellman

54328[/snapback]

needt to go to bed.... I have to start at 5am not like you lot getting lyin's until 10am every day. lol....

nice chatting with all of you but I must run, I will return tomorrow.....

Regards

Neil

and no I wont deliver you any papers...

needt to go to bed.... I have to start at 5am not like you lotĀ  getting lyin's until 10am every day. lol....

nice chatting with all of you but I must run, I will return tomorrow.....

Regards

Neil

and no I wont deliver you any papers...

54333[/snapback]

Alot of us have kids so you must be kididng LOL

Guest NT News
Alot of us have kids so you must be kididng LOL

54334[/snapback]

same here... two kids also ..... and im not Indian rare I know !! but working 84 hrs per week each, just me, my wife and the kids...

regards

Archived