Security Installer Community

Help me please...

Guest NT News

Guest NT News

:( Can anyone help me with how I can default my Galaxy 8+ I have the User manual and the engineers manual also the deafult codes, so im ready to re program but have come to a stalemate with it.

any help is greatly appreciated

Neil

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:(  Can anyone help me with how I can default my Galaxy 8+ I have  the User manual and the engineers manual also the deafult codes,  so im ready to re program but have come to a stalemate with it.

any help is greatly appreciated

Neil

54206[/snapback]

Im afraid we cannot tell you thi in public forums, if you have all the codes and Manuals you will be able to reset it yourself... Just take a bit of time to read through the engineers manual and you will find out how....

Dean

Watchdog Security (Manchester)

Im afraid we cannot tell you thi in public forums, if you have all the codes and Manuals you will be able to reset it yourself... Just take a bit of time to read through the engineers manual and you will find out how....

Dean

54208[/snapback]

It's not in the engineers manual. :whistle:

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.

Guest NT News

Dean

54208[/snapback]

Hi Dean,

Thank you for your reply. My engineers manual is 190 pages long and covers all the galaxy range, it's a little daunting to say the least... lol...

I'll studdy it again not for the first time I might ad.

Regards

Neil

Guest NT News
Hi Dean,

Thank you for your reply. My engineers manual is 190 pages long and covers all the galaxy range, it's a little daunting to say the least... lol...

I'll studdy it again not for the first time I might ad.

Regards

Neil

54215[/snapback]

Just to add, We are a VAT reg business, not just any Tom d*** or Harry come see us at http://www.ntnews.co.uk/

any information given is in strictist confidence

Regards

Guest NT News
Is cold starting in the engineers menu ???

54219[/snapback]

No, I have a PDF copy Cold Start is mentioned twice, page 64 this just tell you what it is, and the other instance is on page 180 this also says its a memory reset. and that just about it.

I do know about shorting zones and things I just cannot get the correct seqenece. just cannot get it to reset.

Regards

Guest NT News
Not exactly an alarm engineer either, this is a public forum your panel is NOT diy and we cannot legally give you the information required.

Why dont you just pop down to your local DIY store purchase a diy panel and change it, alternately pay an engineer to do it.

Pete :rolleyes:

54229[/snapback]

Sorry I thought this group was DIY Alarm Installers that me exactly, my e-mail ad is at http://www.ntnews.co.uk/ for any information.

regards

Archived