Security Installer Community

Quality install ???

whistle

While out today i saw this and thought of all of us on here trying to make a living installing quality equipment and a quality install.

people are out there fitting this kind of rubish.post-1613-1112555868_thumb.jpg

While out today i saw this and thought of all of us on here trying to make a living installing quality equipment and a quality install.

people are out there fitting this kind of rubish.post-1613-1112555868_thumb.jpg

46694[/snapback]

I always find the 'window frame corner' method of cable entry to be the feather in the cap of installation quality...

Stu.

So, I've decided to take my work back underground.... to stop it falling into the wrong hands

yeah! right bodge, everyone knows that should be a halogen light.

46702[/snapback]

HA HA HA I thought it was a shaver socket.....

Actualy i think that was a drip loop until the lean to was built....

Garry. ;)

You can lead a horse to water but you carnt climb a ladder with a bell in both hands.

Ps my wife thinks i have no life at all going out on a sunday with her and the kids and still insist on taking photos of things like this. HELP ME ???

Guest Joe's Security Services

"looks like a JSS job that" i hope your are now refering to Joe's Security services!! gibe a guy a break!

Ps my wife thinks i have no life at all going out on a sunday with her and the kids and still insist on taking photos of things like this. HELP ME ???

Hey whistle,

You're not alone;

I've got about 30 new photos to load onto my website tomorrow. If ever you go down to the City of London, try taking pictures of CCTV cameras, and see how long it takes for someone to threaten you with arrest for photographing cameras on a public building.

One guy was convinced I was a terrorist, until I pointed out all his cameras were in the wrong places. :cry:

Now who's sad? (answers on a postcard please to ....)

Archived