Security Installer Community

Oops!

Guest Jontom

Welcome & enjoy the forums

Regards Chris

Chris Teague (Sales & Operations Manager) Sightguard Intruder Division

Covering the Isle of Wight: - Design, Installation, Maintenance & Takeover of Intruder Alarms, Fire Alarms & Equipment, CCTV, Access Control, Nursecall. Keyholding Service, Guarding & Cash in Transit. SSAIB & NICEIC Registered Tel 01983 884000 / 884440

Any comments / opinions posted could be the voices in my head speaking, but they are my opinion only and do not represent those of my employer or Company

Power to the people brother

The opinions I express are mine and are usually correct!

(Except when I'm wrong)(which I'm not)

Evening, Justice to the 96 no 91 maybe

45882[/snapback]

http://www.kirkbytimes.co.uk/hborohome.html

not sure what that remark means...nova....hope it wasnt meant to be funny.for anyone unsure take a look at the above link.....

hi jontom and welcome brother!!!!

i remember being down at anfield with newcastle not long after hills'boro when 2 newcastle fans layed flowers on the centre spot before kick off,and after that the liverpool fans started singing newcastle songs and the geordies singing liverpool songs..one of the best moments ive had following football...

Sorry for being a bit late to welcome you Jontom..

Welcome.. :lol:

(and enjoy)

46025[/snapback]

Same here, plus interesting link Eng, spent more than a few minutes reading that.

Hope you dont take too long to get stuck into the great 'Wireless' debate, I think some of the others are flagging :D

Stu.

So, I've decided to take my work back underground.... to stop it falling into the wrong hands

Archived