Security Installer Community

Break glass keeps going off

Hpatz1

12 hours ago, james.wilson said:

I'd go with brum due to the 'bulletproof' glass. Either needed or hoped for. I still say it isn't bulletproof 

Don't need glass break detectors for that 

I do hope the op and chubb sort it out though hopefully without double knock on any circuit

Glasgow?

Used to do loads of Jewellery shops around Bradford, Huddersfield, Halifax etc. High targets for robbery due to the purity and ease of moving on.

I also spent quite a lot of time on this site with the owner, Daniel who seemed very unassuming and a generally nice guy. They who used to smelt gold for people walking in off the street lol. 

https://www.thetelegraphandargus.co.uk/news/23174279.fowler-oldfield-james-stunt-trial-jury-consider-verdicts/

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.

2 hours ago, norman said:

Used to do loads of Jewellery shops around Bradford, Huddersfield, Halifax etc. High targets for robbery due to the purity and ease of moving on.

I also spent quite a lot of time on this site with the owner, Daniel who seemed very unassuming and a generally nice guy. They who used to smelt gold for people walking in off the street lol. 

https://www.thetelegraphandargus.co.uk/news/23174279.fowler-oldfield-james-stunt-trial-jury-consider-verdicts/

Met a banker yesterday on install (metro)

Latest gang trend 

Accomplice sits inside waiting for appointment or to be seen to make excuses to sit and wait

Watches who walks out with what

Either mugged on street 

Car broken into

Or house raided later

Easier than doing the bank or the house it seems

One gang got caught , woman mugged outside bank , she ran in screaming , bank automatically shuts down 

Of course accomplice got stuck inside and got nicked.....

12 hours ago, MrHappy said:

err.... sound legit 🙂

I watched a guy come in with a plastic poppadom tray full of Jewellery, I kid you not. 

Their 'security' guy lived on site upstairs with a crossbow. 

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.