Security Installer Community

Risco lightsys plus with pyronix deltabell

Hi am trying to get a deltabell working with my new risco lightsys plus panel I have set the bell to neg trigger and the strobe to neg trigger and connection to panel OU1 NO=Bell and 0U2 trigger but when the alarm is activated  I don't get any sound or Strobe from the deltabell can any 1 help pls here's a pic from the bell wiring

IMG_20230508_113915.jpg

Hi thanks for getting back to me where do I place the jumper on the bell PCB please as I can't see a option to disable the tamper

Kind regards

Naeem

Just now, Naeem ahmed said:

Hi thanks for getting back to me where do I place the jumper on the bell PCB please as I can't see a option to disable the tamper

Kind regards

Naeem

IMG_20230508_113915.jpg

1 hour ago, Naeem ahmed said:

Hi thanks for getting back yes it's on the panel

James is pointing out that your connecting to a relay which unless wired correctly will do nothing 

Assuming the relay is triggered on alarm the no can stay in the bell trigger , but the c (common needs to connect to negative or minus or -ve ) that way when the alarm triggers it will connect the bell trigger to the negative it requires to ring it

Strobe I am not sure , the other outputs are programmable perhaps and you need to look at menus what they can do