Security Installer Community

Pyronix Euro 46 v10 - engineer code

planetf1

Hi,
I moved into a property 2 years ago with this alarm installed. I know the master code. 

A few weeks ago I started getting battery warnings, and then constant panel beeping. At the time I looked for the engineer code in case a reset was needed after self-replacement of the batteries, but couldn't find it (default didn't work)
Ultimately the beeping couldn't be canceled, so I powered down the entire system (the external bell only lasting for <5 minutes)
I now have a choice to a) ignore the alarm b) use the original installer for maint c) Self-manage the alarm (it's bell only) d) find an installer that will do a one-off service and reset code
I'm inclined to go for c. My issue is figuring out how to (ideally) reset the engineer code or Possibly factory reset

Any tips on this panel? I don't see any nvram reset in the manual. I've read about a possible 2 finger reset once logged in with master, but not found details.

Ok thanks.. understand re codes. Agree about the bell. I presume it's internal batteries are flat (the system has not been maintained) in addition to the internal panel battery which I know has gone. The system is ~4 years old, and probably never been maintained.

a euro will tell when & what each fault is via its log

you can ignore or neglect your alarm & it will start beeping in the middle of night & piss you, your family & anyone you contact about undertaking a repair as its Christmas & we've already had 48 weeks of more of dealing with dickheads who spend 100's of thousands on a house & never have the common sense to get the previous owner to have the alarm serviced before they take possession of the property or think that anytime in the future it might be prudent to have the preventive maintenance done.

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God

1 hour ago, planetf1 said:

Ok thanks.. understand re codes. Agree about the bell. I presume it's internal batteries are flat (the system has not been maintained) in addition to the internal panel battery which I know has gone. The system is ~4 years old, and probably never been maintained.i

Option d 

Is probably better for you , your going to end up paying something even as diyer

However is the cost of paying someone when you want to diy ,cheaper than buying just the panel new?