Jump to content
Security Installer Community

Recommended Posts

Are any of the forums werido's or misfits after a Scantronic 9450 ?

 

Its a late 80's plastic panel which I removed on Friday

 

"working item" should be under 2kg as a packed item assume £3 ish via hermes the UK's worst courier.

 

 


Mr:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, MrHappy said:

Are any of the forums werido's or misfits after a Scantronic 9450 ?

 

Its a late 80's plastic panel which I removed on Friday

 

"working item" should be under 2kg as a packed item assume £3 ish via hermes the UK's worst courier.

 

 

I want it.  i don't know to pay for postage as i only have a £20 note. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

PM me your name & address & I will get sent out early in the week.

 

I don't want anything more than the postage cost, which you can send me a gift via paypal ;)


Mr:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MrHappy said:

PM me your name & address & I will get sent out early in the week.

 

I don't want anything more than the postage cost, which you can send me a gift via paypal ;)

Good bargain :)


Customers Love us, Intruders Hate us.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MrHappy said:

PM me your name & address & I will get sent out early in the week.

 

I don't want anything more than the postage cost, which you can send me a gift via paypal ;)

I dont have PayPal i only have a £20 note  should i post you the 3 pounds 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Logan said:

I dont have PayPal i only have a £20 note  should i post you the 3 pounds 

They still do postal order cheque? Or send him a voucher......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

lol, replied via PM

 

Keep the cash & it will be with you in the next few days


Mr:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, al-yeti said:

They still do postal order cheque? Or send him a voucher......

:yes::rolleyes:


Customers Love us, Intruders Hate us.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, MrHappy said:

Are any of the forums werido's or misfits after a Scantronic 9450 ?

 

If they aren't, I might be interested... ;)


So, I've decided to take my work back underground.... to stop it falling into the wrong hands

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, datadiffusion said:

If they aren't, I might be interested... ;)

 

Fastest finger wins.... however I assumed you would have a had 9450 in your collection.


Mr:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.