Security Installer Community

elite 24 with exodus smokes

2 minutes ago, Mrhappychappy69 said:

i read it has communication with a call centre, but it does the trick thanks

rather than a large display keypad with 16 ohm speaker which does all the tone (set/ unset, chime ect...)

you have a small display keypad with a "speaker" connected to the programmable output ?

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God

29 minutes ago, Mrhappychappy69 said:

sorted............for anyone interested its an area programming issue, area options 20 set unarmed fire comms to area a,b,c etc etc

Your next level 

2 minutes ago, MrHappy said:

rather than a large display keypad with 16 ohm speaker which does all the tone (set/ unset, chime ect...)

you have a small display keypad with a "speaker" connected to the programmable output ?

no large display keypad, however prior to me doing what i said earlier, both the internal and external sounders didnt operate under fire condition in unset mode and now they do

4 minutes ago, al-yeti said:

Your next level 

??????

5 hours ago, Mrhappychappy69 said:

no large display keypad, however prior to me doing what i said earlier, both the internal and external sounders didnt operate under fire condition in unset mode and now they do

??????

okay... however going back to post 1

18 hours ago, Mrhappychappy69 said:

everything working fine apart from the smokes in unset mode, they don't set the speakers in the rkp off when in unset mode yet when set everything works fine, can anyone help please.

so DIY Not have provided the wrong answer to wrong question but your happy with the solution....

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God