Security Installer Community

Replacement panel/keypad recommendations

For me it would be 9561 - you get VERY good manuals in the box with these, proper printed ones, with pages that explain the concept of EOL,

but Euro Mini has 10 zones giving you 1 PA per zone and one spare, have no idea how good or 'learner freindly' the manuals are though, never touched one.

Premier 24 would also be a very good option though all manuals are online, and that's slightly fancier in the programming stakes.

Galaxy is also an option, but, I would say least suitable for DIY newbie.

All are good, basic, LCD, proper trade quality panels though, and deffo nothing OTT for your installation.

So, I've decided to take my work back underground.... to stop it falling into the wrong hands

9 hours ago, Griffmaster said:

So out of those recommend which would be the more straight forward to swap wiring wise with my Abacus?

Don't need fancy, just reliable.

Basic programming probably best get a flex 20

Premier will do your head in 

9651not enough zones , unless you can find a 9572 but wireless on this old stuff is not that good

I agree Scanny wireless is awful...

...but it doesn't remotely sound as if he wants anything wireless!

Though I admit 9 (i.e. 10, as in Euro Mini) proper zones would be nicer, though again, who gets too fussed about shared mechanical PAs on a domestic bells only?

Edited by datadiffusion

So, I've decided to take my work back underground.... to stop it falling into the wrong hands