Security Installer Community

LJD Digital security ltd

Guest Adrian

High all

(LJD Digital Security Ltd)

has anyone used this company to buy CCTV equipment. I'm thinking of using then for a couple of jobs i have coming up.

Their remote access CCTV systems all seem to be PC based units. Not to keen on that, But the price seems ok and the speck is there.

Realy would like some feed back on this please.

Adrian B)

Unfortunately, I have. They do have some non-PC based DVRs with remote access, I just got one.

I've just had a DVR and a couple of cameras and lenses from them, after setting up an account 3 times because they kept losing our details. After sales is appalling, technical is always busy and no-one ever rings you back.

Oh, and the DVR never had anything in the way of manuals with it, it took me two days to get the administrators password out of them and I stil haven't got a manual. Depending on who you ask the answer to "can you email a manual today and also drop one in the post too" is yes, no, can't do that, it's done, who are you, technical will ring you back, who am I etc....

That's my first and only experience with them, doubt I'll be in too much of a hurry with another order.

B) So its one all at the mo!

When i phoned them today they answered quickly and gave some good answers to my questions. I do know that they have not long moved to a new premisess

so this might explain why Lurch had some problems.

Thanks you Peter for the warning on quality at the lower end.

Can anyone else say anything about them?

Adrian B)

I tried to attach the instructions here but they were either too big or something Lurch I  have emailed you .

Pete

29923[/snapback]

2nd post, Any chance you could send it to me also please Peter?

Archived