Security Installer Community

LJD Digital security ltd

Guest Adrian

It still saying the file is damaged!

30124[/snapback]

Yeah, not doing a lot here either. The file is fine, it's just the uploading of it that's corrupting it.

First link gives me this.

Sorry, some required files are missing, if you intended to view a topic, it's possible that it's been moved or deleted. Please go back and try again.

Second is fine!!

PS. can i have access to the trade forums please?

Regards.

Mark

secure4.me.uk digital cctv

Today I was working with a 16 channel LJD DVR. (Simplex DVR)

It has over 300gig of hard drive but the image conversion is poor, This unit is very much bottom of the range, but it is useable depending on your requirements.

The remote software leaves alot to be desired (almost incomplete) and grabbing info from the DVR is a challenge, I would consider checking out any similar equipment they bring out in the future just not in the present.

Do they have a website with product support ?

The remote software leaves alot to be desired (almost incomplete) 

30207[/snapback]

About the remote viewing software, is there any chance of emailing it to me, I still can't get any sense out of LJD.

and  grabbing info from the DVR is a  challenge, I would consider checking out any similar equipment they bring out in the future just not in the present.

30207[/snapback]

The only reason I went for the LJD was because I needed a DVR with 4 independent audio inputs and the only one I could find was this one. I think if you're after a standard DVR then there are quite a few other units out there that are much better and not too much more cost-wise. Having said that I haven't had such an unpleasant experience with them that I wouldn't buy from them again, but they might not be my first choice.

Archived