Security Installer Community

CQR C-Type cover

Gabs

13 minutes ago, Gabs said:

Will do, that isn't god service at all, there should be no wires visible, unless there is trunking around, or it is impossible to hide it well. 

Thing is you have to be an experienced house blagging basher like me to get it right, but then we cant all be pros 

Maybe they will sign here one day a learn from experience what you think? 

30 minutes ago, al-yeti said:

Thing is you have to be an experienced house blagging basher like me to get it right, but then we cant all be pros 

Maybe they will sign here one day a learn from experience what you think? 

I guess that is true. I'd like to be an engineer for a company like Northern Power Grid, installing alarm in substations, no worry of wires there. 

I think they may do :D 

1 hour ago, Gabs said:

I guess that is true. I'd like to be an engineer for a company like Northern Power Grid, installing alarm in substations, no worry of wires there. 

I think they may do :D 

make sure you get the 230/400v end of the transformer for its supply, the 11kv side lets the smoke out

32 minutes ago, MrHappy said:

write to Jim'll Fix, television centre London ?

Hmm, not too sure that's a good idea, Best just research online, how did you get into the security business? Installing alarms, and all of that. 

20 minutes ago, andy™ said:

make sure you get the 230/400v end of the transformer for its supply, the 11kv side lets the smoke out

Ha, it does indeed. Would be amusing to see it smoking, though. 

1 minute ago, Gabs said:

Hmm, not too sure that's a good idea, Best just research online, how did you get into the security business? Installing alarms, and all of that. 

Ha, it does indeed. Would be amusing to see it smoking, though. 

Have actually installed your own system yet? Choose a manufacturer first , easy of the shelf like texecom with a com wi-fi and the whole shabang which will confuse you proper , then once that's all sorted do some amongst locals