Security Installer Community

Roller Shutter Doors Via Rela

Mattmasters

Hello again...

sorry to do two posts in one evening.... i have a client who stores motor cars.. nothing amazing but they want to protect the roller shutter door so that if they intruder alarm is not unset the roller shutter door wont activate or open...

we use Texecom Premier 24 metal panels.. is there a way i could use a relay from the board to break the neutral via a replay so that when they alarm is unset the replay is not engaged... that way the doors wont have a circuit and wont open.. then when the alarm is in an unset state the replay is in tact and the doors can be opened??

geeky thinking but i like it!!

can i integrate the roller shutter door with the alarm?? 

In Alarm Set - Roller shutter door neutral broken via a relay powered by the alarm in alarm set state..

In Alarm Unset - relay closes and re connects neutral back to the door to allow the roller shutters to be used as normal?

its ok james.. i think what i want it to do will work after reading texecom manual..

aswell as having a roller shutter door contact for alarm i also want to disable the electricity supply to the door via the use of a relay...

Think i have it sussed...