Security Installer Community

Pyronix Homecontrol+ vs Visonic Powermax vs Texecom

1animal1

Well I have to say this... Wintex... Wow... So easy to use and the ricochet section is a nice touch. 

Looking forward to getting all the other bits up and running at the weekend and finally put this severe learning curve to bed for a few days :D

Edited by 1animal1

Today's fun fact.... All Texecom elite remote panels are chrome underneath B)) . Here's my recent eBay purchase, at worst a temporary panel until the one we want turns up, or a renovation job. I've stripped it down with the intention of buffing the screen then spraying the rest... As luck would have it, it already had a good finish under the satin silver. Not my favourite colour but due to its size its now going under the stairs, so won't matter a huge amount. Not bad for a 45 make over 

20161111_180915.jpg

On 04/11/2016 at 10:46 AM, 1animal1 said:

as above

You sure it isn't a home spray job?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Keypad-Cover-Front-Elite-Flush-Diamond-Black-Alarm-Keypad-/162273668452?hash=item25c843ad64:g:B8sAAOSwKOJYIcr9

Edited by datadiffusion

So, I've decided to take my work back underground.... to stop it falling into the wrong hands

So, I've decided to take my work back underground.... to stop it falling into the wrong hands

Just now, datadiffusion said:

Definitely... It was a cheeky laughable bid and the unit is definitely used. It had caulk around the outside... Looks a bit better than the picture too... Not bad for a punt